This blog was never intended to be about me...but my sweet friend, Teresa, tagged me. I think for anyone else I would politely ignore it, but because she is one of the few people that I know actually read this blog (thanks to her comments!), I will be kind enough to respond :)
8 Favorite TV Shows: (not that I have time to ever watch these!)
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Project Runway
3. Lock-Up
4. Designed to Sell (or anything on HGTV)
5. Take Home Chef (only because Taylor loves watching it with me)
6. Top Chef
7. American Idol (only when it gets to the final 12)
8. ummmm.....I can't think of any more that I watch!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Played My Little Pony with Rachel
3. Made lasagna with Rachel
4. Began cleaning out the basement
5. Sorted winter clothes
6. Went to work again
7. Got gas in the car
8. Went to bed tired!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Lazy Saturday nights
2. Hot chocolate & a good book (together!)
3. Bedtime
4. Friday mornings (my only morning off work!)
5. Getting my girls off of the bus
6. Date nights with my husband
7. Spending time with my kids doing something fun
8. Bunco nights with my girl friends on the block
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chipotle (rice & bean burrito)
2. Mimi's Cafe (fried zucchini & banana bread)
3. O'Charleys (pecan crusted chicken salad)
4. Red Robin (BBQ chicken wrap)
5. Panera Bread (cinnamon bagel)
6. Starbucks (some wonderful caramel drink that Teresa brought me at church!)
7. McAllisters (baked potatoes & tortilla soup)
8. Montgomery Inn (ribs, of course!)
8 Things I Wish For:
1. Good health for my girls
2. Happy marriage forever
3. To get my education degree so I can teach Kindergarten
4. That my girls will always keep the Lord first
5. For my laundry to always be done & put away (don't we all?!)
6. To always remember the sound of my girls giggling & to forget the sounds of them fighting!
7. To own a Highlander again someday :)
8. To have a personal chef & trainer! (These are wishes, right?)
That is enough about me!
4 comments:
For the record, I read your blog too.
And I read your blog too!
Shannon -
You are probably the only person IN THE WORLD who thinks I'm sweet...and I just love that you always refer to me as your "sweet friend"! I wasn't sure you'd take part in this "tag" and was so excited to see that you had!! And I was equally excited to see that two people had commented before me...see, you DO have blog readers!!
The info you shared was enlightening...and fun! (I love that you put your favorite item at the restaurants...great idea!)
Teresa =)
I am glad to see I do have some other friends than Teresa who care enough to read my blog :)
Post a Comment