
Now that Chris' brother and his family only live about an hour and a half away from us, we hoped to see them more often. Well, today we were able to do that when Carrie & the kids came to see us. They got here in the morning and didn't leave until evening. It was wonderful! My girls had so much fun playing with their cousins that they rarely get to see. Carrie & I had a great time catching up and just relaxing. Here is a picture of the three beauties sunbathing :) They spent almost the entire day in the pool in our backyard. Nora refused to take off Rachel's goggles -- a new "toy" for her! It was quite funny to me but not so much for her mommy!

Reuben was an angel today but he did not want to sleep! Taylor, the little mommy of the group, enjoyed talking to him. As I heard her to talk to him in her high-pitched baby-talk voice, I wondered if I do that? :)
As Carrie pulled out of the driveway, both children were screaming - hot & tired . . . a deadly combination! I would bet they were both sound asleep before they hit the main road. At least for Carrie's sake, I hope so!
We are anxious to see them again! We are going to enjoy this year while they are here!
No comments:
Post a Comment