
Because of the holiday, none of the girls had school today! I decided to take the girls bowling. Taylor had never been bowling before (gasp!) and Rachel has only been once. I called my dad who met me at the alley with Michelle's girls. They all had a great time! The bumpers down the gutters helped keep spirits high :)
After we were finished, Taylor, Rachel & I went to Greater's Ice Cream. For those of you who are not from around here, Graeter's is a Cincinnati classic -- like our Skyline Chili. We enjoyed ice cream cones while we watched the snow flurries fly around out the window. It was so fun.
The girls are already doing their "snow dance" and are planning on wearing their p.j.'s inside out tonight in hopes of another snow day. I, however, am hoping NOT! Taylor would like to have at least a 90-minute delay -- which for parents is just a kind way for the school district to mess up our entire day!
Well, enjoy your day and stay warm wherever you are! And wear your p.j.'s inside out tonight if you love the girls :)
1 comment:
We can ship some of our snow down there to help with any school cancellations! We have PLENTY to share.
Post a Comment