(rev+0).jpg)
I had to take this snapshot of Rachel doing her homework. She thinks she is such "big stuff" since she has homework every week now like Taylor. She does it without complaining and is excited when I tell her it is homework time! I hope that excitement continues! Also, notice her new haircut. Her hair is finally growing after 5 years and it looks adorable :)
3 comments:
Shannon - Welcome to the family of blog addicts! I feel the same way about being able to keep up with your family! We really miss seeing some of the day-to-day happenings..now we call all be up-to date with the going ons in our families.
Wish I could tell you the joy in homework will last, but instead I will just say enjoy it! ;0)
We are quite the savvy sister in laws aren't we? Do you think we can get my mom doing one??
Post a Comment