Most of you know that I received the Creative Memories Storybook Creator program for Christmas. It was supposed to allow me to do all my scrapbooking on the computer. I am a computer geek and thought this would be fabulous. And it probably is just fabulous -- if I took the time to do it. So far the only thing I have used it for is to make cards. . . and boy, do I love it! This afternoon Taylor asked if she could make her classmate Valentine Day cards on it this year. So we sat down and I helped her create a Valentine card for her friends. I showed her how to do the text, the paper, the embellishments, etc. We had fun doing it together. The end result was quite good but it had my touch on it.
After we were finished, she asked if she could make one just for her teacher. I told her that was fine but she was on her own. I created a blank canvas for her and let her "scrap" away. This is what she did -- ALL BY HERSELF:

Now isn't she just a genius? Happy early Valentine's Day to you all!
1 comment:
Oooo, that is VERY creative. Actually, it looks like something Meggie would have done...
Great job, Taylor!
Miss Teresa =)
Post a Comment