Tuesday, September 30, 2008

True love


I just had to write a post about being the luckiest mom in the world. I know everyone of you think you have the best kids ever created. And thankfully God made us like that! Wouldn't that be awful if you thought my kids were better than yours? Today as I watched my daughters get ready for school I was just moved by how perfectly wonderful God has made them. That, of course, made me go get my camera so I could post my "perfect" children on the blog :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Want to trade? Just kidding!! I think your girls are awesome, but my heart belongs to my own children.

Teresa =) said...

I agree, your kids are pretty awesome! However, not a big fan of the picture you put on...they look too grown up! LOL!! Just kidding, they are adorable!

Teresa =)