Monday, August 11, 2008

From our Garden

This blog was written by my youngest child. Enjoy ;)

We picked some tomatoes and cucumbers and carrots and onions today. Me and my sissy have so much fun with the garden. We like picking the tomatoes and cucumbers the best. My sister likes the cucumbers and tomatoes and some carrots the best; and I only like the cantaloupe. And we planted tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, onions and pumpkins and some cantaloupe. We like picking all that stuff.

This portion is from my oldest daughter:


The garden is the best place to get veggies. We can give them away to people in our neighborhood and our cousins and our Mom-Mom & GrandBob so they don't have to go out and buy them. It saves us a lot of money on cucumbers and onions and tomotaoes and green and yellow peppers. We love our garden a lot.


3 comments:

Sam said...

Girls, your garden must be wonderful! Look at the harvest you have already brought in! Well done! Is it easier to eat your veggies when you grew the in your own back yard?!:0) Alex, Luke, Cate, and Will miss you two! love, Aunt Sam

Teresa =) said...

Rachel and Taylor, I really enjoyed reading your blog! And you have GREAT veggies...your Mommy brought cucumbers and tomatoes to share and they were seriously the BEST veggies I have ever tasted!!!

Keep gardening, ladies...you have some very "green" thumbs!!

Teresa =)

Carrie said...

Your garden looked great when I got to see it earlier in the summer. I am amazed at the bountiful harvest it has produced. Enjoy your vegetables!