Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rachel's passion

Well, another week in this wonderful journey we call life is gone. I sit here and wonder . . . did we do all we can for the Lord? I am thinking this because my 5 year old is becoming quite the missionary. Anytime we need to pray for someone, she does it right then and there; anytime they are told in Sunday School to invite someone to church, she goes home and invites her neighborhood friends. She is an amazing little soul. I hope that she never loses her passion for telling others that she is "a princess because she asked Jesus in her heart." And I pray that both my girls have a passion throughout their lives to tell others about the love of Jesus. It has taken my little girl to remind me not to be passive about this -- we never know when Jesus will return. I don't want my neighbors to wonder why I never told them about Jesus. Do you?

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ah, to never lose the uninhibited nature of youth! I am with you! It is so silly that we are afraid to be bold with our neighbors! Our kids are great examples. Thanks for sharing...